Pages

Thursday 19 January 2012

The Genesis



I stayed up till 5am on a random January 2012 night trying to figure out what I want to do with my life after my Masters degree; a question many of us struggle with at one point or another. And a less than unique idea came to me – maybe I should start a fashion blog. I love fashion, just like many people; whether it’s just dressing up, emulating fashion styles that I like, giving fashion advice to my friends or commenting on or critiquing people’s fashion styles.  I like writing, but writing about things that interest me so I knew blogging about fashion is something I would love. However, as always, I was doubtful, but I ran my idea by some of my friends the next day and they all thought it was an awesome idea and encouraged me to go for it. Encouragement always goes a long way especially when you are in doubt! So here I am exploring an area of personal interest, not knowing where it may lead. But it doesn’t matter, all that matters is that I’m doing something I love and that’s a great feeling! With that being said, my blog is going to be primarily about advice and commentary on beauty, fashion, style…and everything in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment