Pages

Friday 20 January 2012

The Brow Difference



Growing up, I didn’t notice people’s eyebrows and I didn’t pay much attention to mine either; I just left them as they were… until my aunt got me to thread my eyebrows for the first time. The difference was so clear! So I began to pay more attention. Getting compliments about my eyebrows is a reminder that people notice even the seemingly little things. When I leave them to grow crazy I definitely don’t look as nice as when I take care of them. Now I consider my brows to be my best feature :D
On another note, I’m still trying to figure out how to deal with my eyelashes. Rather than an eyelash curler I think I need an eyelash straightener. My lashes are so curly, I can’t stand them. It makes it so hard to even wear falsies since they are very different from my natural lashes. I’m yet to figure out how to deal with this without doing anything too crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment