Pages

Friday 20 January 2012

Bond No. 9 New York

Bond No. 9 Signature Perfume

I got this perfume as a birthday present from my boyfriend; I tried a number of samples and eventually chose this one, but it was not an easy decision cos they all smell sooo good. The scent is phenomenal. Described by the makers as “so seductive and frankly erotic,” I couldn’t agree more. Well actually, I don’t know if I would go as far as branding the scent as erotic, but I definitely agree that it’s very seductive. I love wearing it! A number of their fragrances are unisex and they would interestingly work very with both sexes. The next one I would like to own from the Bond No.  9 fragrance collection is the Scent of Peace, that’s another great one and I’m running out of my samples.

The Scent of Peace

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting this! I just started my blog a few weeks ago, and it's been super slow with the comments. I'm still trying to figure out how to get more followers and comments on my blog, but this was such a useful article. Hoping to become more successful with that soon! Thanks, again

    ReplyDelete